Need to know about Aerotel
It’s cheaper to walk up and book if possible. I paid 273RM online but walk-up is 200RM.
- Walking distance of domestic flights
- Next to the train to international flights. 2RM to ride.
- Beds are very comfortable. Best I’ve slept in since I got to Southeast Asia.
- AC is cold
- Internet is fast
- Shower pressure is great
- Hot water
- Doors slamming
- People talking loudly in the hall way.
- Poor sleep due to both above.
Things to know
- The bathroom is hallway shared
- The room key is used for AC and light access. There is a cardholder slot you put it into.
Would I stay here again? Yes, but with earplugs.