Using Aperture Mode
- Good buoyancy
- Know how to handle your camera
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Turn the dial to A or Aperture
How to set
- Press OK
- Use up or down to choose options
- Highlight 1st one, move left or right, use the button next to OK
- Choose vivid setting
- Push down, under ok, choose ISO setting. 100 is less light, 500 allows more light
- WB Auto
- AF autofocus on
- LF fine
- Exposure +0.0
Examples of with Dive+ and without
These settings depend on lighting, clear or murky water and general conditions. This is only to give ideas. I put this picture into dive+ filter. Gives it some pop.
ISO always for more light to enter but also more noise. The picture may not be as sharp.
Experiment with settings and find what you like.
I hope this helps some newbies out there.
Since I wrote this I have stopped using dive+ and I now use Lightroom for edits.