Gorgeous Coral Reefs
November and December 2019
Things to note
- Water temperature 84° to 86°
- Mostly easy dives. Current is mild
- Reefs are teeming with life
- Visibility amazing 20 plus meters or more
- Wall dives, sandy slopes, pinnacles, beautiful reefs
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”105″ gal_title=”Gili”]
I cannot say enough, how wonderful it is to dive here. There are so many fish on the reefs. The water is crystal clear and stunning!
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”111″ gal_title=”Gili 2″]
Favorite critter, pygmy seahorse. So tiny, the size of a grain of rice.
Photographer heaven 💗
When to go
- Monsoon November to March
- Visibility will be lower during these months.
- The dry season is from May to September.
- Visibility will be at it’s best but the crowds of tourists will also be there.
Critters you will see
- Moray eels
- Pygmy seahorse
Types of dives
- Sandy bottom
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”112″ gal_title=”Gili 3″]
There was damage done with dynamite but the reef is still lovely and gorgeous in areas. The clear blue waters and warm temperatures are not to disappoint.