Gorgeous Coral Reefs
November and December 2019
Things to note
- Water temperature 84° to 86°
- Mostly easy dives. Current is mild
- Reefs are teeming with life
- Visibility amazing 20 plus meters or more
- Wall dives, sandy slopes, pinnacles, beautiful reefs
I cannot say enough, how wonderful it is to dive here. There are so many fish on the reefs. The water is crystal clear and stunning!
Favorite critter, pygmy seahorse. So tiny, the size of a grain of rice.
Photographer heaven 💗
When to go
- Monsoon November to March
- Visibility will be lower during these months.
- The dry season is from May to September.
- Visibility will be at it’s best but the crowds of tourists will also be there.
Critters you will see
- Moray eels
- Pygmy seahorse
Types of dives
- Sandy bottom
There was damage done with dynamite but the reef is still lovely and gorgeous in areas. The clear blue waters and warm temperatures are not to disappoint.