Hot! Bring water and a hat.
The grounds around the castle are pretty extensive, so be ready to walk.
- Best picture spot – to the left and by the pond. 1st pic below.
- A lot of the area is concrete. These bare areas were once barracks.
- The inside of the castle is a museum. Completely modernized with AC and an elevator.
- Skip the elevator and walk the stairs. There is a long line for the elevator and goes directly to the 5th floor.
- No pictures allowed.
- To the right of the castle, is a strangely modern-looking castle. There are shops and also a coffee house within.
- Grounds are free to explore
- Museum 600 yen