I can’t say enough about the location of this hostel. This picture is what makes the hostel so unique and amazing.
The views alone are a knockout. You can sit out on the deck and listen to the waves crash and watch beautiful sunsets
180 degree views of the ocean. Views I expect from an expensive hotel, not from a hostel. Can you tell that I would come back
Stayed February 2019. Price $49
- It’s directly on the ocean. There is nothing more relaxing or more beautiful than hearing waves crash.
- There’s eating establishments and a gas station close by. Within walking distance.
- $20 to get to the airport
- You get a beach towel and a bathing towel upon arrival
- No community computers
- Beds are not comfy. Springy and a little bouncy. Pillows are crap.
- This is for those on the bottom bunk. The wood is creaky. Not bad during the day but when someone crawls into bed at 2 a.m., expect to be woken up.
- No charging station in cubicle area
- Use the Jitney aka buses to get around. $1.25 to use.
- They call beer click 🍺
- They also arranged for pigs to swim in front of the hostel😊